Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Monday, February 04, 2008
No Rant Tonight
I know I promised you all a rant but it will have to wait until tomorrow. Just remind me to tell you about "customer service."

Anyway, I am not in the mood for a rant tonight. Possibly it's the effects of the Vicodin I took an hour ago for my sore back. Hard to rant when you are "comfortably numb" (which is, ironically, my current ring tone....).

I am sitting here in the studio and I can actually see counter tops! Not all of them but, hey, it's progress. I pin basted two whole-cloth pieces to hand stitch and my Janome is set up and ready to go tomorrow so I can finish the small pieces I started in Tahoe. Yes, I am actually working! My depression still makes it difficult to keep moving but I am making an effort. Mondays are good for me. My friend and housekeeper, Connie, is here on Mondays and she gets me moving. When she cleans, I clean. I think I need her here 5 days a week to keep me moving. Wish I could afford that! But I think her other customers might not like it.

So, my living room is looking more like a living room ( am inspired to clean it up to show off my beautiful new fireplace) and now I am waiting for my painter to find the time to pop over so we can discuss color and texture. I had chosen some shades of peach but they just are NOT going to work with the look of the living room- too "prissy." Now I am thinking a warm gold maybe; either in a sueded look or Venetian plaster. The bedrooms are no issue- I KNOW what I want in there. I'm going to leave the studio alone for now; the off white I have works just fine.

So, I guess that is it for now. I can't wait for tomorrow. Go Obama!!!!

teri
posted by Teri Springer @ 5:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Teri Springer
Home: Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
About Me: Studio Art Quilt Associates for the Atlantic Canada Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island). Quote:Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough & smart enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
See my complete profile

ATLANTIC CANADA WEBRING
<< PREV NEXT >>
[Join][Random][List Sites]


Webring is owned by
Fiber and Thread.
Previous | Next | List Sites


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1
 
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.