Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Where'd that Picture Go??
Ok, I am clueless. Yesterday I put a new pic of me for the profile and now it's vanished into cyberspace. Well, I will have to repost it later.

The new condo is coming together. Vacuum system is in but the power head is not working (brush not turning). I double checked to make sure the electrical outlet it is plugged into works so I am baffled. Will have to try the one upstairs and see if it works then call the dealer. At least it sucks....

Got the living room rearranged for now with the new recliner and tables that are not the ones I ordered but are actually much nicer and I like them. My friend Leeann is right, I need to get the studio downstairs at least floored and drywalled with the lights installed and bathroom done so I can move my sewing stuff down there as it dominates the poor living room. Then I can get a love seat and a very small desk for the iMac. Oh, and move the couch off the beautiful area rug so it can all be seen.

My handy man is here finishing up the installation of bathroom hardware and the last curtain rod. I am going to start on the curtains today. They are sheers made of filter cloth from Testfabrics. For now they will be just plain white but I plan to take them back to Michigan with me at the end of the summer so I can dye them and bring them back next year. Even tho I am not crazy about most of the colors in the condo I can live with them until next summer when I will get it repainted to suit my decor and taste.

So, now some more pictures. I don't have any exterior shots as of yet but you can see what the place looks like here:


It's two units and mine is on the right. I have a smaller deck but, IMNSHO, the better view. The problem I am dealing with now is the fact that there are only two of us and so, if we can't agree on how to spend money in the association account, what we do. The daught-in-law of the other owner controls the money. If it comes down to it I may have to just withhold my payments to pay for exterior work (landscaping) and fight with her later.

A view from the living room on a foggy morning









Another view from the lr







Going upstairs






The downstairs bathroom- it's a cool terra cotta that is one of the few colors in the place I really like
posted by Teri Springer @ 9:54 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Melba said…

    What a lovely place with wonderful views!

    I wish you wonderful adventures in your new home!

    XO,
    Melba

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Teri Springer
Home: Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
About Me: Studio Art Quilt Associates for the Atlantic Canada Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island). Quote:Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough & smart enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
See my complete profile

ATLANTIC CANADA WEBRING
<< PREV NEXT >>
[Join][Random][List Sites]


Webring is owned by
Fiber and Thread.
Previous | Next | List Sites


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1
 
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.