Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
New Meme
A new meme from Diane via Melody.

Two names you go by:
Teri, Mom

Two parts of your heritage:
Irish and German

Two things that scare you:
Travel- so much can go wrong
Severe illness

Two things that make you really happy:
Watching my sons in sports
My new family (sister, brother, bil, nieces & nephew and my dad's new wife)

Two everyday essentials:
nap
reading blogs

Two things you are wearing right now:
Spa pants
waffle knit top

Two of your favourite current bands/artists:
Diana Krall
kd lang

Two things you want in a relationship (other than love):
dependability
respect

Two truths:
Life is short- make the most of every day
Spend lots of time with your kids when they are young- once they hit 16 and have a license they won't be very interested in spending time with you again until they are adults.

Two favorite hobbies:
knitting
reading

Two things you have to do this week:
Make some decisions about decorating the basement
Sort through books and get them packed up to ship

Two stores you shop at:
Bed, Bath & Beyond
Any hardware store

Two shows you like to watch:
Grey's Anatomy
Men in Trees

Two things you'd buy if money were no object:
The "Captain's House" in Chester, Nova Scotia
A big boat

Two wishes for 2007:
Good Health for my family
That my older son's aspirations and hard work in his career start to bear fruit


I do have some pictures to post but blogger is such a PITA about it now and I don't feel like getting riled up so I will do it tomorrow. I will say, my sunroom smells delicious because my orange tree is in bloom!!

teri...who has a little bit of spring in the midst of a blizzard
posted by Teri Springer @ 5:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Louise in SW Saskatchewan said…

    I find it interesting that your two music interests are both Canucks, great ones at that! Try Connie Kaldor........my all time favourite Canuck chanteuse!

    OMG, IS the Capain's House for sale?

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger teri springer said…

    I think I need to face the fact that I am a Canuck at heart. I like Nickleback too. I will get a Connie Kaldor CD fur sure! And, of course, I LIVE for hockey season!

    Yep, the Captain's House is for sale....I forget for how much but it's over $1mill. If I wanted to run a B & B I would find a way to get the money but I'm not that ambitious. I did find a building in Chester that has 1st floor space for a gallery/studio and two floors of living space above. Now, if the wonderful State of Michigan could just find my birth certificate so I could get a passport I will fly up to visit my darling sister and take a look at this building in person to see if I really want to buy it.

    teri

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Teri Springer
Home: Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
About Me: Studio Art Quilt Associates for the Atlantic Canada Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island). Quote:Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough & smart enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
See my complete profile

ATLANTIC CANADA WEBRING
<< PREV NEXT >>
[Join][Random][List Sites]


Webring is owned by
Fiber and Thread.
Previous | Next | List Sites


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1
 
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.