Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Monday, January 22, 2007
Mugs

No, not faces.....but a mug exchange through Create a Connection (see side bar). Here is the lovely mug, with fractals!!!! I received from Jennifer.
This was fun. There is also a meme on the CaC site:
1) What's the best place you ever lived?
Without a doubt, Hawai'i
The worst: another easy one- East Lansing, MI. We lived in a neighborhood of professors at MSU so we were the outsiders. The only people who were really nice were the Doro's. Mr. Doro was the assistant football coach and his daughter, Bernie was my best friend. I did NOT miss that place when we moved.
2) What's the best place you ever visited on holiday/vacation?
Well, I'd say Hawai'i but I lived there too so I would have to say Perry Sound, Ontario. We stayed in a cabin with no running water (we did have hand pumps inside), no electricity and you had to get to it by boat. Everyone had shortwave radios and you checked in every evening. It was beautiful and clean (you could, and did, drink the water right out of the lake) and I wanted to stay there forever.
Worst: boy, that's a tough one. I've honestly never had a bad vacation.
3) What's the best job you ever had?
The one I have now- self employed artist.
Worst?
The last job where I worked for someone else. My boss/ the owner was a paranoid, unethical bitch. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I can't say any more because she wouldn't hesitate to sue me for slander even though everything I would say would be true.
4) What's your best talent or ability?
Hmmmm....is being myself without fear of what others think a talent? No, not really. It's just a personality trait. Hmmmmmmm I guess my *vision.* As in how I see things. Now if I could just get to the point where I could consistently put what I *see* into tangible form.
My worst?
Tough- can't dance, can't sing....I mean I REALLY can't sing....
5) What's the best decision you ever made?
To get divorced. Don't get me wrong, I still dearly love my husband. I just can't live with him. He's a "the glass is not only half empty but the water left probably isn't drinkable" type of person. I was always a "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm" type but, over the years I became more and more negative. Now that we are in separate homes I am slowly regaining myself.
The worst?
I don't know. Even bad decisions serve a purpose. You know...it's like a rainy day in Hawai'i. How can you appreciate the sunshine if you don't have some rainy days?
Bonus: What's one good thing about yourself that isn't covered in the questions above but that you'd like to share?
Boy....not much that you can't get from reading my blog.....
teri


posted by Teri Springer @ 7:48 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger All Things Jennifer said…

    I am glad you enjoyes. I *almost* ordered one for myself! :)

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger Deb R said…

    Very cool artsy mug! And I enjoyed reading your meme answers.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    I have that mug also! I only use it on days when I want to feel especially inspired to write about India. And I like it because I can drink the coffee I put in it before it gets cold! I got kinda excited when I saw that we both have one! :)

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Suzie Q said…

    That's such a lovely mug that Jennifer sent you, and your answers to the meme are great! What an extraordinary life already! Living in Hawaii ~ wow! I can't begin to imagine...
    I think being yourself and not worrying what others think is a wonderful personality trait. I'll be back to your blog soon, to see if it rubs off on me! ;)
    Great to 'meet' you!

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Sacred Suzie said…

    Very artsy and fun! Adorable too. What a fun exchange.

     
  • At 2:17 AM, Blogger turquoise cro said…

    Very Cool! Wasn't this swap FUN???!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Teri Springer
Home: Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
About Me: Studio Art Quilt Associates for the Atlantic Canada Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island). Quote:Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough & smart enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
See my complete profile

ATLANTIC CANADA WEBRING
<< PREV NEXT >>
[Join][Random][List Sites]


Webring is owned by
Fiber and Thread.
Previous | Next | List Sites


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1
 
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.