Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Thanks and Christmas Decorating
Thanks to Gerrie, Karoda and Jeri for the words of support and comfort. I, too am hoping it's just cystic (I have a long history of cysts) but, if it isn't, you can bet I will stay positive.

Ok, on to nicer things....our weather has been so awesome and it gave me the opportunity to do something I never did before; decorate the outside of my home for Christmas! Haven't done much inside yet but, well, here we go:












Condo all lit up- now we just need 4-6" of snow













I just picked up the sparkly trees at a little shop called Chaubrei Gardens here in Richland. My stepmom bought me the reindeer family. She also did a LOT of work helping Joey and I to get the decorations up. Janet is a real treasure and I am so glad to have added her, Kathy (her daughter), Steve (Kathy's husband), Monty, Katie and Carley (their children) and darling David (her son) to our family and us to theirs.....and David, for taking on being the "Manny" to Monty, Katie and Carley- you are my hero! Not many men could handle a 7 year old and 4 year old twins much less take it on at 41!

Ok gang.....I go for the mammogram and a bone density scan on Dec. 6th. Keep good thoughts!! Tomorrow I am back in the studio and, after school, off to find the perfect 9' tree!

teri
posted by Teri Springer @ 4:56 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger Julaine said…

    Positive thoughts coming your way...
    Is the facility where you're going do everything the same day?

    The place where I go, you have your mammogram, wait for the radiologist to read it, and if there's anything suspicious, they'll go ahead with other testing right then.

    Take care!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Teri Springer
Home: Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
About Me: Studio Art Quilt Associates for the Atlantic Canada Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island). Quote:Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough & smart enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
See my complete profile

ATLANTIC CANADA WEBRING
<< PREV NEXT >>
[Join][Random][List Sites]


Webring is owned by
Fiber and Thread.
Previous | Next | List Sites


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1
 
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.