Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Revenge
Well, I had thought that my revenge on Michigan Microtech was stolen from me when they called last night to confirm. I had to tell them I was cancelling as I was not going to give them an excuse to bill me for a service call. Well, apparently their internal communication leaves a lot to be desired.....the service tech showed up at 8:26 this morning. He was not happy that he came out here for nothing. And yes, I did tell him that his employer had called at 9pm last night and I had cancelled.

After he left I called Directv to cancel my service. The home office was not pleased that I was cancelling (I've had Directv since it became available in our area) and they were very apologetic. Too little too late.

Now I am waiting for two kids from our 4H group (kids- they are both 18)to show up and haul away about $2000 worth of furniture, *stuff* and computer equipment that I donated for a rummage sale for the Cheff Therapeutic Riding Center. The boys were supposed to pick it up yesterday but something happened and they never made it over. I called them this morning and they are supposed to be out *soon.* Hopefully before the sale is over.....

And, hopefully this week I can finally settle in and get back to work!

teri
posted by Teri Springer @ 9:27 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Gerrie said…

    Teri! I can barel read your blog with the small black tyoe on that teal color. But also wanted to say, that service such you received deserves retaliation - good for you.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger :-D eirdre said…

    I have been a DirecTV subscriber for years also and this last round of service took me 5 weeks (Four, 8 to 16 hour days) and many phone calls! I almost resulted in murder and divorce. I did get $350 worth of services refunded, but truth is - the thing was a friggin pain in the butt! After reading your message I think I will check into Dish TV).

    I'm glad I found your blog I haven't heard from you in a while.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Teri Springer
Home: Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
About Me: Studio Art Quilt Associates for the Atlantic Canada Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island). Quote:Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough & smart enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
See my complete profile

ATLANTIC CANADA WEBRING
<< PREV NEXT >>
[Join][Random][List Sites]


Webring is owned by
Fiber and Thread.
Previous | Next | List Sites


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1
 
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.