Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Monday, April 17, 2006
Which Carol??
Ok, today one of the Carols (Newbill? Mesimer? Another?) left a comment about seeing my work. I am guessing you mean the triptych.....it is posted on my blog. I would tell you the exact date but blogger is being perverse and not letting my see my blog at the moment. If you mean some other work, let me know. Your comment not only appears on the blog but also comes to me as an email but it came thru as a *no reply* or I would know which Carol and would have responded directly....sorry.....

As for work done today.....even though I still don't have a dye studio I HAD to dye today (I mean, really, I did....I had a warp that needed to be dyed for class on Thursday. I managed to do it without making a huge mess in my laundry room (no utility sink so I had to go back and forth to the kitchen over off-white carpet....yikes!!!). Anyway, the warp is *cooking* in my oven (which was set to warm and then turned off) and I will take it out tomorrow morning after I walk the dog and get Joey's luch packed and rinse it out and get it hung up to (hopefully) dry by Thursday. A blow dryer is not an option as the warp is a double strand of very fine (20/2 for you weavers) Tencel and would tangle hopelessly.....That's all I got accomplished today as I didn't sleep well last night and laid back down this morning after sending the guys out to school and work and didn't get to the studio until 11:30. Hopefully I will get more done tomorrow....maybe even get my thread order so I can finish "Reflections of Monument Valley."

teri

(it was Carol McFee!!)
posted by Teri Springer @ 7:36 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:16 AM, Blogger Carol said…

    Hi Teri,
    Yes, it was me, sorry did not mean to be so mysterious, I have fixed the e-mail problem now, thanks for pointing it out.
    I found the Triptych absolutely lovely. Good Luck with the competition
    Carol McFee :)

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger neki desu said…

    What for do you use the oven "technology"?

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger neki desu said…

    oops! that wasn't English was it?

    2nd try- what do you use the oven "technology" for?
    better this time

    neki

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Teri Springer
Home: Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
About Me: Studio Art Quilt Associates for the Atlantic Canada Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island). Quote:Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough & smart enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
See my complete profile

ATLANTIC CANADA WEBRING
<< PREV NEXT >>
[Join][Random][List Sites]


Webring is owned by
Fiber and Thread.
Previous | Next | List Sites


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1
 
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.