Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Preparing For DC
No pictures this morning. You'll have to tune back in this afternoon or tonight....

Yesterday I put the finishing quilting on the "Loon Dance" quilt and took it and my Art2Mail Self-Portrait to the framers. My friend Chris was not there having left for the hospital the night before. While I was there her mother came in and told us she had had a girl at 8:57am. Too cool.

So, anyway, the Self-portrait is going to be mounted on a black-velvet covered masonite board and the loon will be stretched and framed in a very cool frame. Then they both will go to the KIA to see if they get into the West Michigan Art Show.

Ok, so once that was done I went and had luch with *the girls* and then had just enough time to run back to the studio, close up everything and get home to walk the dog.

I haven't even started to pack for DC and we have to be at the school parking lot at 3:30AM tomorrow. I have about 3 more loads of laundry to do before I pack. Joey wants ME to pack for him (he's 14...I think I had better or I'm never going to know what he will be wearing).

Today is the *take your kids to work day." Joey is oging to the KIA for weaving class with me then we run errands to pick up all the stuff we need for the trip (cooler, new shoes for both of us, cash), back to the studio so I can print out some stuff and fax it to my dad. Doctor's appointment at 3:40 for Joey then baseball practice. Sigh.....

I will try to post some pictures of Joey weaving oh, and the pieces by Carol Logan Newbill, Sonji and Juliane that I had framed (and Chris got done before having the baby!!).....

teri
posted by Teri Springer @ 7:42 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Elle said…

    It's a little cool here. Hope you bring a light sweater or jacket!

     
  • At 2:51 AM, Blogger mohammad komijani said…

    Keeping the peace

    i had a kindly note from Teri Springer-one of visitors- and I believe her too.
    We were a very big family at the past and one day because of some natural causes we had separated.
    There are a site www.Ryze.com that everyone can make a page for himself and fine many friends in there.
    I have a page on there www.Ryze.com/go/komijan
    and 2 years ago I had wrote in there everyday, but one day ,suddenly I saw a bad note from one man who wrote bad things and bad words to me, about bin laden, killing people, terrorism and other war make words.
    Really I became very sad and prepare a note about peace and friendship and sent for him and wrote about this matter that there are many people to blow to fire of war and enmity, so we should not co work with them, and it is better that we have fasten friendship's rope ties and peace.
    Yes she is right, we are all members of huge family,some white , some black, some moguls and some red.
    We should try to keep the peace and must satand opposite the war in the world.
    I try do this in my web logs and share them between our lands, as Teri said.

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger neki desu said…

    if it's a show you're having in DC lot's of luck. break a leg!
    please post the outcome

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Teri Springer
Home: Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
About Me: Studio Art Quilt Associates for the Atlantic Canada Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island). Quote:Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough & smart enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
See my complete profile

ATLANTIC CANADA WEBRING
<< PREV NEXT >>
[Join][Random][List Sites]


Webring is owned by
Fiber and Thread.
Previous | Next | List Sites


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1
 
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.