Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Out of Touch
Well, I am here in not-so-sunny Florida. I have been out of touch due to no internet access. Interestingly, when I boot up the computer in the condo my computer is picking up a real good wifi signal but I need a network passcode to access it. I have no idea whose wifi this is (it says "florida"- wow, that helps- NOT). Right now I am at the tax man's office (yes- I get my taxes done in Florida) and he has access. Unfortunately, while I can receive email via my web site (thank you Carol) I cannot send because my ISP is in Michigan. So, I will be pretty much out of touch until the 22nd.

But, I am happily watching the Olympics- sorry I missed Plushenko's short program but enjoyed Johnny's. Missed Bode's screw-up but got to see that cute redhead win the gold in the halfpipe (I love snowboarding). Am really enjoying watching the women's hockey and, starting this morning, the men.

To all the Floridian's- I apologize for bringing the cold weather with me.....

teri
posted by Teri Springer @ 2:24 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Shirley Goodwin said…

    Great to see you're back blogging, Teri!

    Shirley in New Zealand

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger nan said…

    teri - do you know about mail2web? you can access email right on the web, read, send, etc. I've been using it for a couple of years as needed, and have had no security problems. (wouldn't try highly personal or financial stuff on it, but for general email, it's fine). Enjoy FL!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Teri Springer
Home: Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
About Me: Studio Art Quilt Associates for the Atlantic Canada Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island). Quote:Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough & smart enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
See my complete profile

ATLANTIC CANADA WEBRING
<< PREV NEXT >>
[Join][Random][List Sites]


Webring is owned by
Fiber and Thread.
Previous | Next | List Sites


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1
 
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.