Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
A Great New Blog!!
Be sure to check out
  • Dave's Consulting
  • , the blog of Melody Johnson's DH. I have added his blog to the top of my links list. I have never met Dave but, feel like I know him from reading Mel's blog. His insight, as the spouse of a very talented artist, is awesome. Not to mention, he is just an interesting guy (and cute, too).

    Not much going on here. I am packing stuff up to move to the new condo/studio. Will be closing on the 8th but, since I leave for 10 days in Florida on the 10th, I won't get to get much done until I return after the 21st. But, I have my orders to get the Dh's pool table cleaned off today!!!!! I had been cleaning out the office and loaded the table with books I am getting rid of. Some are going to a friend in Manistique, MI (north shore of Lake Michigan) who is still working as medical case manager and some are going to the School of Nursing Library at Western Michigan University. I have several thousands of dollars worth of books (yes, that's right) to donate. Since I am now fully and permanently retired from nursing and case management, it's time to get them out of here before they are so old they won't do anyone any good.

    I'm off!! (but, you already knew that, didn't you??)

    teri
    posted by Teri Springer @ 8:58 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 7:50 PM, Blogger DAVE CONSULTING DAVE said…

      Dear Terri, I just visited your web site and WOW what beautiful work.

      Also thanks for the positive review. DAVE'S CONSULTING

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Teri Springer
    Home: Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
    About Me: Studio Art Quilt Associates for the Atlantic Canada Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island). Quote:Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough & smart enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
    See my complete profile

    ATLANTIC CANADA WEBRING
    << PREV NEXT >>
    [Join][Random][List Sites]


    Webring is owned by
    Fiber and Thread.
    Previous | Next | List Sites


    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Affiliates
    15n41n1
     
    Powered by WebRing.
    Powered by WebRing.