Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Art Quilt Tahoe
Gabrielle...you did it to me again. Since I got a different answer than you, I am posting it....

Hey, anyone else already signed up for AQT??? I had to cancel out of QSDS for 2006 because it conflicts with Convergence, which is in Grand Rapids, MI. So, after reading the adventures of the many in the Artful quilters ring who went to AQT 2005 I have signed up for 2006, session I, with GABRIELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TRIED to book my flight using my frequent flyer miles but I have to wait until January as United won't let me book that far in advance! Going to need a Valium tho as the airport at Reno was my uncle Dan's LEAST favorite airport to fly into (San Diego was a close second) because of the approach thru the mountains (he was a United pilot before United WAS United).....still, I'm going!!

The Magic
You reflect the magic of the spirit. You are a
mystical person who values the magic in life.
You enjoy the beauty in almost everything;
every sound, smell, touch, taste. Although you
find yourself pulled back to reality by the
pollution of earth, this a very lovely quality
to have, for there isn't much magic left.


Please rate high ;-)


Reflections of the Spirit?
brought to you by Quizilla

teri
posted by Teri Springer @ 9:23 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger gabrielle said…

    Teri, keep your fingers crossed that the class makes...can't want to get you in my clutches..heh, heh, heh. We will have a great time...this is one of my favorite classes to teach..so much amazing work comes out of it.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Debra said…

    Darn!! AFter my continuing bout with the altitude, I thought I'd take a year off... and now all these fun peeps are going to show up.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Teri Springer
Home: Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
About Me: Studio Art Quilt Associates for the Atlantic Canada Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island). Quote:Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough & smart enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
See my complete profile

ATLANTIC CANADA WEBRING
<< PREV NEXT >>
[Join][Random][List Sites]


Webring is owned by
Fiber and Thread.
Previous | Next | List Sites


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1
 
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.