Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Sigh
Wow....can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I posted. I really have meant to. I have pictures to post. Too tired to go get the card reader right now so it will have to wait (again). I have been so, not sick but not well, all weekend. Forgot my meds yesterday so the brain is fuzzy (Effexor XR) and the cholitis is acting up and so are the allergies thanks, in part, to the WIND....25-30 mph with 50mph gusts...watching clips from the Bears game today was a hoot- they don't call Chicago the Windy City for nothing!!

Any way: sign seen at a gas station/convenience store the other morning:

Now Available

Krispy Kreams

and

Bud Light!


YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a combo (ok, I will confess, even seperately these are two of my LEAST favorite things to take orally!)

Moving on.

Three screeen names you have had:
tericloth, teri, tdspringer

Three things you like about yourself:
My devotion to family, to important things like fundraising for charity, my ability to be happy with my life and not *need* confirmation of my value by others.

Three things you don't like about yourself:
I refuse to be *diplomatic*- I calls 'em as I sees 'em....(ok, I confess, I don't see this as a total negative), my weight, my lack of energy

Three parts of your heritage:
Sorry only have two: Irish and Italian (this is stolen directly from Gabrielle but, since it's true, I decided to not mess with perfection; but her hair is cooler than mine)

Three things that scare you:
Worrying about my kids in this world we live in, the direction our entire world is taking, having my dad so far away when his health is not the best.

Three everyday essentials:
Enough sleep, enough coffee (and my new addiction, Chai), the newspaper

Three things you are wearing right now:
Pajama top, jeans, glasses

Three favorite songs:
Rebels of the Sacred Heart by Flogging Molly, 24 by Switchfoot,

Three things you want in a relationship:
Honesty, trust, space


Two Truths and a Lie:
I was widowed at age 23
I am a TV addict
I enjoy housework

Three Things You Can't Live Without:
My best friend, my kids, coffee

Three Things You Just Can't Do:
Not spend money, keep my house clean (ok, I stole that from GS too- I can't help it, she's me only with talent), stay off the computer

Three kids names:
Well, I only have two: James William, Lawrence Joseph so I will add the daughter I never had: Kathleen Colleen (KC)

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
Visit New Zealand, see both boys married with children of their own, get the house of my dreams built (I'm trying!!!)

Three Celeb Crushes:
Well, it says celeb- most of mine are hockey players but my first celeb crush was (and still is) Jimmy Stewart. Add to that: Eric Lindros of the Toronto Maple Leafs and Darcy Rota who played for the Chicago Blackhawks.

Three Favorite Musicians:
Good grief, there is no way I can limit myself to three. I just love music. Just heard a recording of a pianist from Turkey who was fantastic!! I wish he would win the Gilmore Award (Gilmore Keyboard Festival) so I could go see and hear him!!

Three Physical Things About The Opposite Sex That Appeal To You:
Definitly eyes first, great ass and legs, smile

Three Favorite Books:
The Wolf and the Dove by (?) Johanna Lindsey, anything by Steve Hamilton, and a plethora of other mystery writers. Take Jonathon Kellerman off my list tho- I am tired of his blatent attacks on Palestinians in his books. Keep the politics OUT of novels.

Three Things You Really Want to Do Right Now:
Ok- the being able to eat and not gain weight would be nice, having enough hours in the day to do everything I need would be great and so would having a wife (seriously- if I had someone to handle all the wifely tasks around here with the one exception- I would HAVE enough hours in the day!!!)

Three Careers you've Considered:
Forensics (long before CSI), writer, Interior Design

Three Ways You Are Stereotypically a Boy:
the way I dress, I love sports of all kinds (well, I don't care much for basketball), I love gadgets and cars!!

Three Ways You Are Stereotypically a Girl:
Hmmmm....I do love being a mom, not into clothes and shoes but I LOVE to make my own socks, hate frilly and pink, .....I do like to look feminine from time-to-time

whew....that wasn't as easy as I thought it would be......so, that's enough for now. After all, the Browns and the Steelers are on!!

teri
posted by Teri Springer @ 8:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Teri Springer
Home: Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
About Me: Studio Art Quilt Associates for the Atlantic Canada Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island). Quote:Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough & smart enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
See my complete profile

ATLANTIC CANADA WEBRING
<< PREV NEXT >>
[Join][Random][List Sites]


Webring is owned by
Fiber and Thread.
Previous | Next | List Sites


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1
 
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.