Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Too Much To DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AArrgghhhhh. I shouldn't be here writing but....I have 3 extra kids since yesterday. Joey's 14th birthday was yesterday so I had him, his best buddy, Joe, who turned 13 the 22nd and just got back from the summer in western Minnesota with his dad, buddy Ben, who is adorable but so ADHD and cousin Cody who is a great kid but....put them all together.....I am crazy. At least I didn't end up with the 8 friends over he wanted!!

Anyway...anyone who tried to email me since Saturday am....I may not have received your message since my email was down. It's working fine now. BUT, I have to run into Kalamazoo today to meet with Deb Harowitz (of Scarlet Zebra) and get the hanging tabs on the charity quilt and the backing and then figure out where (and what kind) of beads it needs. Make the label and type up the care directions. Then pack for Ferry Beach, hope the beads I ordered arrive in time (they are supposed to get here tomorrow) so I can finish the kits. Try to find the instruction packets I printed out so I don't have to make more (I already made 10 and only need 2). The house is (once again) a mess and my dad is coming back up September 15th to go to the MSU-Notre Dame game (dad is a ND alum) with Jamie which means I will have to clean again....sigh.....was hoping to have time to get rid of more stuff before I needed to do this again.

So, WHY am I writing in my blog???? Well, got an email today regarding the ring "Beaders who Blog" that my code was gone. When I changed my template I lost all the ring codes and couldn't remember which ones I needed. Thanks Steph!! Now, I PROMISE to get some bead work posted to the blog when I get back from Ferry Beach.

Ok...now, to work!!!

teri
posted by Teri Springer @ 9:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Teri Springer
Home: Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
About Me: Studio Art Quilt Associates for the Atlantic Canada Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island). Quote:Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough & smart enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
See my complete profile

ATLANTIC CANADA WEBRING
<< PREV NEXT >>
[Join][Random][List Sites]


Webring is owned by
Fiber and Thread.
Previous | Next | List Sites


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1
 
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.