Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Not A Lot to Say
Not a lot to say. It's been a ROTTEN three days. I have spent the better part of the last 3 days drugged and in bed. I have discovered the Levsin the GI doc gave me for the colitis works sort-of. On Friday I had an attack so took one pill. While I did not get instant relief it did seem to tone it down. It also put me to sleep. Well, it's better that gut-searing cramps. Saturday, round two. Well, the one pill didn't get rid of the cramps and I wasn't sure if the attack was stopped by the pill or just naturally slowed down. So, this time, when I didn't get relief in 30 minutes I took a 2nd one. Within 5 minutes my gut relaxed.....and so did the rest of me. Back to bed. Well, I am sure not accomplishing much this way but, I'm not accomplishing anything when I'm having an attack anyway.

Today....no colitis....just those "other" cramps (aren't I old enough for menopause yet???), back spasms and a migraine. I'm now on my 3rd dose of Vicodin for the day. At least I got the laundry folded and put away. Oh, and the dishwasher emptied. No sewing.

Tomorrow it's off to buy another tacklebox or such for thread. I have a Plano 737 that holds a lot....but not nearly all....of my thread. And I will be taking a LOT with me to QSDS. I like an organized way to carry it. Then, I need 3 yards of black felt for my design wall. And looking for a transparent fabric for the horses on the "Dream" quilt (which you will see in progress- ad nauseum- from QSDS). I am going to play with the air pen tomorrow or Tuesday to see if it will give me the effect I want.

Don't expect much in the line of posting this week. Wednesday is booked SOLID with appointments (vet, optomitrist, Cheff Center Art Auction Committee meeting, Little League), Thursday will be time to finish cleaning the car, Friday, packing, another Little League game, Saturday, pack the car...Sunday morning....off to QSDS! But, I PROMISE to post frequently (at least daily) from Columbus- I am SO happy the WiFi is now free. Last year it was almost $10/24 hours and I was NOT going to spend that money this year.

So...tah for now. Have to finish sorting thru all the papers on the couch here so it is cleaned off before I leave.

teri (I hope this is semi-coherent as I am still pretty buzzed on the Vicodin....but my back feels better!)
posted by Teri Springer @ 7:35 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Nikki said…

    Sorry you've been feeling so horrible - I hope you're feeling better in time for QSDS. I'm so jealous...be sure to have extra fun for those of us who have to stay home!

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Hi Teri

    Sounds like you've had a rotten time... hope you feel better soon and enjoy your time away.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Gerrie said…

    Take good care of yourself!! I wish I could hang out in the studio with you at qsds. Looking forward to seeing your work.

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Karoda said…

    Teri, hangeth in there and I hope you are back at the top of your game by tomorrow...but for now, sweet vicodin relief dreams to you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Teri Springer
Home: Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
About Me: Studio Art Quilt Associates for the Atlantic Canada Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island). Quote:Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough & smart enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
See my complete profile

ATLANTIC CANADA WEBRING
<< PREV NEXT >>
[Join][Random][List Sites]


Webring is owned by
Fiber and Thread.
Previous | Next | List Sites


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1
 
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.