Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Blogger...AARRGGHHHHHHHH
Once again Blogger is refusing to let me leave comments. I really wanted to leave several on "Red Shoe Ramblings" (www.debrichardson.blogspot.com). Deb, I feel your pain. First, killing off Cait on NCIS was a BIG mistake. The back-and-forth between Tony and Cait is one of the best parts of the show. Well, I am hoping hte fact that there were 2 dream sequences in the show (Cait dreaming Gibbs' throat had been slashed and Abby's dream of Tony with blood on his face) is foreshadowing that Cait's death was also a (very bad) dream.

Lost left me lost. Matthew Fox was on Ellen this week and I thought he said we were going to finally see what the monster is. Snort....any "Forbidden Planet" fans out there who have seen "Lost"?? Sure seems like this monster is an awful lot like the "monster of the Id" from that (wonderfully classic) movie.

Desperate Housewives finale was ok. I felt sorry for Stephen (Rex)...killed off on yet another show. But, he was the obvious choice.

All-in-all, I found the season finales pretty disappointing this year.

Yes, I watch entirely too much TV....but I find I get a LOT of handwork done. I can't just sit and watch; gotta have something to do with my hands.

Star Wars....I haven't seen any of the new ones so, instead of just watching those, I am going to wait for some bad weather (AFTER QSDS) and rent the entire series.

Sigh....I am now 17 minutes late getting into the studio....shame on me.

teri
posted by Teri Springer @ 9:17 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Debra said…

    I was watching and fearing that it will turn into Pirates of the Caribbean. (it is the Disney channel)... I think I'm a bit disappointed if the show takes that sad track. I THOUGHT I figured out that next season they would be telling the back story of more characters (like the Latina in the bar).

    Sad about Stephen Culp, too. Though he has the right attitude. He's trying to figure out how next May he could either:

    die one day of an entire week on shows...

    or

    die on every major network.

    And killing off Cait is just SO WRONG. And I haven't found a reason for it yet.

    No fabulous season endings (though thankfully few cliffhangers...). Nothing that has me in a frenzy for fall.

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Logan said…

    Yup, I too was disappointed in the Lost finale - although the "Dude, you've got some . . . uh . . . Arzt on you" was FREAKIN' HILARIOUS! I was hand finishing some binding, and stabbed myself with the needle while laughing, and ended up having to put away the stitching to avoid bloodstaining a perfectly good quilt.

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Debra said…

    Teri,

    My husband read the reason for Cait's death on NCIS. She found the schedule too demanding (maybe she has kids?), and asked to be released.

    In these cases, it's common to kill off the character so they can't change their mind (in a money dispute) and come back.

    I'm thinking it was filming scenes on both coasts that got hard. I'll miss her, but since it was her choice. Steve also read that they will be bring on another woman, one who it not a native American... and probably an Asian. Bellasario gets constant complaints that his shows are too white. And Asians in general are underrepresented on shows.

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Deb R said…

    Well damn, Teri, blogger is letting me post comments on your site, wonder why it won't let you post on mine?? Weird!

    I feel sorry for whoever is "new girl" on NCIS next season. Even if leaving was the choice of the actress who played Cait, the new girl is still going to have to get past being "the woman who isn't Cait".

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Nikki said…

    Teri, I tried to email you but it bounced...the movie quote on my blog a few weeks ago was from U2's Rattle and Hum.

    I have a new theory about Lost. I don't think the writers/producers have any freaking clue what's happening on that island either. They're just making it up as they go. And not keeping track of what they tell people in interviews.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Teri Springer
Home: Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
About Me: Studio Art Quilt Associates for the Atlantic Canada Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island). Quote:Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough & smart enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
See my complete profile

ATLANTIC CANADA WEBRING
<< PREV NEXT >>
[Join][Random][List Sites]


Webring is owned by
Fiber and Thread.
Previous | Next | List Sites


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1
 
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.