Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Monday, January 24, 2005
Beading and Beading and.....Knitting
Have put in a lot of time beading. Much of it spent trying to decide where and what to bead. Today I set the piece aside. I had thought about getting it done and entering Sacred Threads but the deadline for them to have slides *in hand* is 2/1 and I am still not ready to put the backing on or do the final quilting much less take pictures for slides. Ok, so I miss this one. I DID say I was going to enter at least one show this year and, with a deadline of May 10, I will shoot for the Fine Art Quilts 2005 being jointly done by Michele Hardy and Arleen Blackburn. This piece is too small and I will just save it for the gallery but, it has been a good step into the companion piece which is not done but will be large enough to enter....My biggest problem seems to be too many ideas and not being able to work fast enough to do them all. I have to fight my natural ADD personality which wants to have me jump from project to project so I can finish these. Nick's quilt has two more blocks to complete and I will do so this week. Then, it's back to the Round and Round Series. For tonight, I have a scarf to knit for Joey's friend Anna who is having a birthday party Friday night. I am sure glad I knit fast!!

teri
posted by Teri Springer @ 8:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Teri Springer
Home: Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
About Me: Studio Art Quilt Associates for the Atlantic Canada Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island). Quote:Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough & smart enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
See my complete profile

ATLANTIC CANADA WEBRING
<< PREV NEXT >>
[Join][Random][List Sites]


Webring is owned by
Fiber and Thread.
Previous | Next | List Sites


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1
 
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.